Custodian of the Tiara of Traffic

Custodian of the Tiara of Traffic
Wearing a heavy coat indoors? It's Cleveland, folks. Of course we do!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What DJs Will Do for Material

Yesterday's Pet News at 7:25 on WCLV 104.9 FM & wclv.com was about a New Zealand sheep named Sonny Wool, who, like the late octopus Paul, developed a talent for predicting winners.

The story, which I posted on my Facebook page (facebook.com/WCLV's Queen of the Morn), concerned Sonny Wool's prediction that New Zealand would win the Rugby World Cup game against France. Sonny's prediction came true. New Zealand won, 8 to 7.

Today, I received the message "Sonny Wool is following you on Twitter." I went to my twitter page (twitter.com/queenofthemorn). After checking "follow" on Sonny's Twitter page, I sent him a message, in which I asked if he could possibly predict the outcome of the World Series.

"Baaa-tastic," he replied. "Check out my pictures on Facebook."

Mein Gott im Himmel, I am communicating with a sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment